DAY I. PREVENTION IN PEDIATRIC DENTISRY. THE BASIS OF PREVENTION IN AND BABY'S MANAGEMENT.
• Caries of severe early childhood.
Change of paradigms about caries, how it affects us in our society.
Influence of the baby’s feeding.
New breeding styles.
• Behavior management
How to care for patients from 0 to 3 years old.
Behavioral and behavioral techniques.
• Emergency on babies.
Management of the most frequent emergencies in patients aged 0-3 years.
• Oral surgery in babies.
Diagnosis and management of the most frequent surgeries.
• Hands-on. Practical workshop of oral surgery in babies.
Labial and lingual frenectomy.
DAY II. PULPAR AND RESTORATIVE TREATMENT IN PRIMARY DENTITION.
- · Vital pulp therapy.Techniques, materials, indications and contraindications.· Pulp therapy not vital.Techniques, materials, indications and contraindications.· Restorative materials of choice in temporary dentition.· Hands on:Practice to perform a temporal molar pulpectomy using rotating material.Practice on carving and cementation of zirconium crowns.
DAY III. PULP TREATMENT IN YOUNG PERMANENT DENTITION.
· Vital pulp therapy:Direct pulp capping.
· Non vital pulp therapy:
Apexification with calcium silicate cements (MTA / Biodentine).
· Other treatments:
Treatment of root resorption.
Decoronation / radicular submergence.
· Hands-on: creation of an apical barrier with calcium silicate cement on teeth with an open apex.
DAY IV. CONSCIOUS SEDATION, DEEP SEDATION AND GENERAL ANESTHESIA. BASIC CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION IN THE PEDIATRIC PATIENT.
· Cardiorespiratory arrest in the child:
Etiology, prognosis, prevention and recognition of the serious child.
Pediatric basic life support and Automatic external defibrillator and obstruction of respiratory tract by foreign bodies
· Sedoanalgesia theory in dental procedures.
Basic Life Support, automatic external defibrillator, and lateral safety position in the infant and the child.
Sedoanalgesia in dental procedures.
- Days from June 19 to 22
Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 6.30 P.M
Colegio Oficial de Odontólogos y Estomatólogos de Cataluña
Travessera de Gràcia, 93, 08006 Barcelona
All materials necessary for the course will be provided by the Dental Academy by Proclinic.
Conditions and price
– The price of the course registration is € 1700.
– The amount of the place reservation is € 500.
–The advance payment of the course contains a bonus of 10% in the total amount: *It will be considered as a bonus period to make the deposit three months before the start of the course.
– The reservation of the place must be made effective through the admission, within the term established in the communication of the admission.
– Once the reservation of the place has been formalized in the indicated manner, if a person does not comply, according to the state or autonomous legislation in force at any moment, the requirements of admission to the course will not reach formalize registration for lack of registration, DEAC will refund the amount of the reservation.
– If the student, for his/her own free will, renounces the course for any reason, DEAC will make his/her own and without obligation to return the amount received as a reservation of space as compensation for the damages and losses caused.
– The student must satisfy the entire enrollment in the terms established by DEAC.
– If the student had paid the total amount of the student´s tuition and waived his/her place, in no case will the student´s tuition be returned to the student.
*Coffee breaks and lunch breaks are included in the Price.